What to Expect
The Rock 'n Roll Christmas Show is our way of celebrating the fantastic holiday music of the 1960's as well as continuing to showcase the classic Girl Groups hits all in one spectacular show the whole family can enjoy!
This year we are partnering with Remlinger Farms in Carnation to host our event at their restaurant and new brewery!
Your ticket purchase is your admission to the event. Doors open at 4pm and we will have lots of fun things to do before the music starts.
- Grab a bite to eat
- Enjoy a fresh beer on tap or delicious glass of Remlinger wine
- Let the kids play in the open play area or build lego's at the lego station
- Enjoy Remlinger's delicious hot chocolate
- Join us and get dressed up for the big event - you know us, we'll likely be in sequins or velvet!
The estimated time of performance is 6pm, but subject to change! We will have a firm time as we get closer to December. Stay tuned!
Also, Food and Beverage will be available for purchase at the venue.
- Click here to view their restaurant menu.
- Click here to learn more about their wine bar
Ticket prices vary from General Admission to Kids 12 and under, however tickets for Little Ones who are 2 and under are free!
Also, save the date to pick up your Christmas tree at Remlingers as well! Tree purchases will be available the same day as our event!